The Pork SA AGM will now be held by Zoom
- Date: Friday 4th December
- Time: 5pm – 6pm
The AGM will include reports from the Chair and Treasurer and election of the committee.
Election of Committee
- In accordance with the Pork SA Inc Constitution, six Committee Members (being the longest serving) are required to resign
- Resigning Members are eligible to stand again
- Nominations will be called at the meeting or can be submitted in writing by a nominator and seconder who are both Producer Members
- All Pork SA members are eligible to be nominated (i.e. Producers, Associates, and Industry Partners).
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th November
SA Pig Industry Day
Pork SA aim to hold the SA Pig Industry Day on Friday 26th February 2021, at the Barossa Weintal. Details to follow, but will most likely be a reduced program followed an industry dinner to present the Ronald J Lienert Memorial Scholarship Fund winner.